10.12.2007

october 22nd - october 26th.

i have a week off in between when i leave the shithole (lehr) and start at NOTED. my ultimate plan is to go up to westchester and spend some quality time with mom, dad, and dog.

i would also like to get these things done:

  1. scan all polariods ever taken
  2. get a haircut
  3. take lots of polariods of fall foliage
  4. spend lots of time with lana iguana
  5. smoke weeds in the woods
  6. take some long walks with puppy man
  7. avoid starbucks entirely
  8. see jesse at purchase
  9. get some cooking lessons from mom
  10. buy lots of cheap beer & bring it back to bk.
i have a good feeling that i will be starting a new chapter in my life very soon, i just wish i was happy with other parts. i sincerely miss sean and how he made me feel, i miss being in love and so swept off my feet. its fall and its crisp and beautiful, this time of year is always the worst for me without someone i love - but i feel stuck. stuck in this liminal stage where i know im not ready for it, but i want it so bad. i want to meet people and be excited, siiiigh.

no really, thank goodness for my amazing lady friends.


No comments: